Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Those 2 mins......

Wondering which 2 mins .....I m talking about the 2mins in the lift with a stranger... How uncomfortable it is....so there are times when I m standing in the lift with somebody unknown...trying to figure out where to look...I say good morning or good evening if it is the non grumpy one ....but otherwise u don't know where to look at.. So here are some of the options i have been able to figure out. You can look at your shoes and think about how dirty or how beautiful they are..or that you need a new pair.. You can look at the shoes of the person that u r sharing the lift with... Or you can read up the DOs and DONTs in the lift...yeah every time..there is no harm..this is just to keep the awkwardness away.. I love the people who put notices in the lift... Oh it feels like blessing, believe me you can completely ignore who is therein the lift and reach your destination floor in flying colours.... Although the scariest part is getting stuck in lift with a stranger.... Actually I might prefer getting stuck "with stranger" then "alone" for the reason that u know that u will not die alone...;) . Btw I go in lifts where there is nothing to read and I am left on the mercy of the display of floor numbers.... AND they move super slow... And ur neck pains of looking up at them and yes it feels quite stupid to look at them like a maniac.... Huh... Those r the 2 mins I m talking about... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha..I loved this one.. by the way, ur hubby wants to have coffee with strangers and you poor girl thinking of getting stuck in a lift with strangers. Given the same situation, he may make the most of it, if the stranger is a girl :-)

    ReplyDelete