Monday, February 22, 2010

khushi.. happiness...smile...life

hmmmm so this one is my first blog ... well who inspired me ... my hubby :) as I wanted to write some cute memories of my daughter a two and a half year old who btw looks like a rebirth of denice the menace... hmmm I sometimes wonder if I can stay even oone day without seeing her face... guess all parents feel the same way... I sometimes feel in fact I am forgetting what it was like when she was very small ... new born no expressions.. when she dint know how to respond... I have not made any diaries for her :(( so thought at least lemme capture whatever i remember so far... Now she talks non stop .. i feel bad to sometimes get the thoughts like "beta kabhi to chup ho jaya karo ;)" but i know i wudn't like that way too... you secretly beome addicted to them... These days my favourite cribbing topic she is so naughty .. she keeps me on my toes all day, I dont have any time for myself... , I can't watch TV, I cant browse.. I have to always wait for her to sleep if want to do something I like etc etc etc.. But I am sure when I start getting this time that I crib about may be one day I will feel like doing a lot of things and feel liberated but the very next day I will feel empty because I have started liking it to get busy with her :)) its a complicated emotion :D
well... wat she does to keep me busy... hmmmm it starts with the morning... My morning prayer starts with... God let her sleep at least till 9 ... I can finish cooking an stuff... but the day you pray more she is up and running before 7:30 :(( Yeah so as she gets up she needs a biiiiiiiig hug , my favourite part is her good morning smile... she wakes up and walks out to find out the day's favourite parent. Yeah no kidding there every day it might vary... like today i want mama ... thats it she has to with me papa will not do that day and vice versa :D strange na .. how do they get so picky... After that the whole big battle of how make her brush her teeth ... it much more complicated than your world war 2 ...It starts with constant hugging and no action.. no reasoning also.. so you are standing with the brush in your hand.. then after constantly interrogating whether madam wants to brush or not ... you will get to hear some stories like Shrek went running after the biiiiiiiiiiiiig dragon and how princess fiona ( do watch Shrek to understand my daughter's jargon ) is vely good and Scar ( villion of Lion King ) is sooooooooooooo bad .. and then that she wants to have choci ( Chocolate ) and biscuits before brushing her teeth. Then may be somehow you will get to convince her to pick her brush on her own. Then it will be like where is toothpaste this issss noot good achi ..chi... then after constant pleading and assuring that we will get a good paste for her... she has to put the paste on her own with some dropping here and there. Wait ... the brush has still not been able to get inside the mouth and touch the teeth which are waiting to be cleaned. Btw the size of the teeth is only of a small rice but the battle behind it every morning huh.. then after once the brush goes inside the challenge is to be able to move it to serve the purpose :D .. But believe me the days this whole excercise goes smoothly I feel relieve but at the same time feeling empty ... itna jaldi ... kaise :))
then nother challenge the breakfast... she does not believe in sitting at one place and having watever lill you push into her stomach. It will be like 1 spoon of conrflakes then the house bhraman... with long stops in every room.. If its TV then its difficult to aim the mouth coz the neck will be oscillating left and right to get you out of her vision and trying to miss the small chunk in your hand. She always wins... So out of a number of misses there will be some wins ... and with every spoon that i win my BP gets to normal. after this ... the major one THE BATH ... yesssssssssss I just dont get nightmares :)) . Now touchwood things are better for past one month ... around 1 and a half to 2 plus it was horrible... just because they are into TV or toys... and its diffcult to convince them to bathe... So we got lots of toys and named them .. it used to be like today i will give bath to ducky and giffy ... so they get attracted and come to the bathroom... then they want to remove their clothes on their own... even though they cant :| then they want to straight sit in the cozy bath tub... ahem now how do you apply soap, so you have to get them out challenge... wait till eternity.. Plead not gonna work... Stories ... smtimes might work... Anger ... you will repent the whole day coz you cannot miss the violent emotional crying and throwing session after that...... :)) emotional blackmail ... smtimes works wonderful .... but only smtimes i ran out of ideas... after you have been able to wash them thoroughly somehow... suddenly when you want to out the towel around her... she will be like potty aayi hai... and ... hmmm all the hard work is just gonna be flushed ... hihi... so now you are angry... you are wet ... and you have to wash her again... she is wet... she might catch cold... she will take 100 years to finsh the job. ... take a deep breath ;)
she is such an entertainer...rest later...
i can go on and on....

1 comment:

  1. Come on Dor, you have to keep us updated! Write more..

    ReplyDelete